Event Management Dashboard
Why an Event Management Dashboard?
Managing an event in today’s connected world means managing, monitoring and being proactive with a diverse amount of resources. Our dashboards enable you to:
- Get information now live 24/7
- Stop chasing for information
- Reduce your workload by up to 50%
- Share your dashboards with colleagues and clients
- Get rid of sharing hundreds of spreadsheets and PowerPoint decks
- Provide an amazing service for your clients, colleagues and employees
Discover how our Event Management Dashboards will put your event at your finger tips.
Connect all your resources
We connect all your website registrations, email campaigns and advertising data from around the web to provide a single Event Management Dashboard within a single business discovery platform to monitor and manage your event management and registrations live as it happens.
Discover registration trends, opportunities and insights
Once connected to your data sources, we analyse your data and discover the insights in your data.
- Who are key influencers in promoting your event
- Who didnt complete the registration form
- When are the best times to send an email campaign
These are just some of the insights you will discover.
Event Management Dashboard as part of your Business Discovery Platform
Add your Event Management Dashboard to your Business Discovery Platform.
- Add additional dashboards as and when required
- Add additional users
- Control who sees what dashboard
- Keep a Birds Eye View on your event
- Live reporting and Data Discovery 24/7
- Choose from lite and Pro versions of each dashboard
- Our Business Discovery Platform is free
Common Event Management Business Metrics include:
Event Management KPI’s could include:
- Total Registrants
- Total Revenue Taken
- Registrants by Location (map)
- Registrants by sessions
- Registrants by Registrant Type
- Target Management
- By Payment Type
- Event Agenda Management
- Email Campaign Opened
- Emails Followed up
- Post Event Survey Results
- Registration Transactions
- Sponsor Revenue
- Registrant Details
- Unique Website Visitors (Live)
- Unique Website Visitors (30D)
- Audience Metrics Over Time
- Global Reach
- Website Conversions
- Traffic Sources
- Most Popular Pages
- Social Media KPI’s by type
- Email Marketing
- Newsletter Lists
- Trend Warning Panels
- Facebook Likes
- Google + Circles
- YouTube Subscribers
- Twitter followers
Find out how to reduce your workload and drive your your event
Request a Demo or a call back
To experience our demo and realise the full potential of our Business Discovery Platform please either call or arrange a callback below.
Call for immediate access to our demo on:
+44 (0) 1202 901 311
Complete the form below and we will connect with you to provide details for our demo.